It is www.treasury.gov. If you have a loan that is Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, you might be able to refer to a fixed rate 15 or 30 yr loan at the current interest rate. There are qualifications that must be met.
Check out the website. I am in Customer Service with a Mortgage Company so I also get a little inside info. If you want to apply for that on March 4th, you can start gathering documents that you will need:
- info about the gross monthly income of everyone listed on the loan,
including your most recent pay stubs and other income you receive.
- your most recent income tax return.
- info about any second mortgage on the home.
- payments on each of your credit cards if you are carrying balances
from month to month.
- payments on other loans such as student loans and car loans.
Have a great weekend!